We take care of fund due diligence on your behalf
- Multi-management is a means of investing across a number of funds through a single investment, whilst achieving diversification.
- This diversification reduces exposure to risk.
- It is an affordable way to gain exposure to underlying funds, which may require higher minimum investment amounts than the Destiny Fund of Funds.
- The multi-manager is able to negotiate better fees with the underlying managers and this benefit is passed on to the investor.
- The fund of funds is managed specifically to suit the risk profile of the investor.
- Switches that take place within a fund of funds are exempt from tax therefore the investor is not liable for Capital Gains Tax when those switches occur.
- Destiny's role as multi-manager is to support advisors in order for them to spend their time providing financial advice and to allow them time to build enhanced relationships with their clients.